This unit of competence specifies the outcomes required to test, commission and maintain backflow prevention devices in water services.
It covers preparation for work, identification of testing and commissioning requirements, physical testing and commissioning of devices, maintenance and completion of work finalization processes as required by the Water Corporation.
- Plumbing tradespersons licence
- Trade Certificate in Plumbing
3 Full Days
CPCPWT4022A Commission and Maintain Backflow Prevention Devices
To enrol on any of the four courses please:
- Meet pre requisites outlined on the enrolment form
- Complete the above enrolment form
- Create your Unique Student Identifier Number (USI)
- Email completed forms & USI Number to email@example.com
- Please state Backflow in the subject line of your email.
Your enrolment forms will be processed within two weeks of receipt of your application; you will then receive a confirmation email confirming your booking. Students will be invoiced 2 weeks prior to the course commencement. Payment must be made prior to attending any MPA skills courses. If you are booking on a course that is commencing within the next two weeks please contact our Advanced Training Department on 9471 6600