This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge necessary for people licensed in Western Australia to work safely and efficiently as gas installers.
On completion, participants will be able to work in the gas industry with the skills and knowledge required for planning, installation and commissioning of gas installations; complete forms, attend to notices and perform record keeping as required by gasfitters; install gas equipment and gas appliances to the standard required by the relevant Acts, Standards, Regulations and Codes of the Gas Industry; size, install, test and purge gas pipe work to safe working conditions; install, test and commission gas appliances to provide safe operating conditions; size, install and test the flue sytems components to provide safe operating conditions.
- Plumbing tradespersons licence
- Trade Certificate in Plumbing
- Students must have a restricted G Class permit
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates will be trade qualified as a gasfitter and will allow participants to obtain a Class G Gasfitting permit from Energy Safety.
To enrol on any of the four courses please:
- Meet pre requisites outlined in the enrolment form
- Complete the above enrolment form
- Create your Unique Student Identifier Number (USI)
- Email completed forms & USI Number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state Cert III Gas in the subject line of your email.
Your enrolment forms will be processed within two weeks of receipt of ylur application; you will then receive a confirmation email confirming your booking.
Students will be invoiced 2 weeks prior to the course commencement. Payment must be made prior to attending any MPA Skills courses.
If you are booking on a course this is commencing within the next two weeks please contact our Advaned Training Department on 941 6600.