This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge necessary for people licensed in Western Australia to work safely and efficiently as gas installers.
On completion, participants will be able to work in the gas industry with the skills and knowledge required for planning, installation and commissioning of gas installations; complete forms, attend to notices and perform record keeping as required by gasfitters; install gas equipment and gas appliances to the standard required by the relevant Acts, Standards, Regulations and Codes of the Gas Industry; size, install, test and purge gas pipe work to safe working conditions; install, test and commission gas appliances to provide safe operating conditions; size, install and test the flue systems components to provide safe operating conditions.
- Plumbing tradesperson’s licence
- Trade Certificate in Plumbing
- Students must have a restricted G Class permit
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates will be trade qualified as a gas fitter and will allow participants to obtain a Class G Gasfitting permit from Energy Safety.
To enrol in the above course, please:
- Meet pre requisites outlined in the enrolment form
- Create your Unique Student Identifier Number (USI)
- Complete the above enrolment form
- Email completed form & relevant document(s) to email@example.com
- Please state Cert III Gas in the subject line of your email.
Your enrolment form will be processed within two weeks of receipt of your application; you will then receive a confirmation email confirming your booking.
Students will be invoiced 2 weeks prior to the course commencement. Payment must be made prior to attending any MPA Skills courses.
If you are booking on a course that is commencing within the next two weeks please contact our Advanced Training Department on 9471 6600.