Enviro West is a short course that introduces best practice principles in water conservation, energy saving and other sustainable issues.
Key topics include:
- Water efficiency
- Energy efficiency
- Grey water re-use and design
- Rainwater haresting and design
Graduates of the Enviro West course are eligible for Waterwise Plumber endorsement by the Water Corporation. For more details please email email@example.com.
- Plumbing tradespersons licence
- Trade Certificate in Plumbing
To enrol on any of the four courses please:
- Meet pre requisites outlined on the course details form
- Complete the above enrolment form
- Create your Unique Student Identifier Number (USI)
- Email completed forms & USI Number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state Enviro West in the subject line of your email.
Your enrolment forms will be processed within two weeks of receipt of your application; you will then receive a confirmation email confirming your bookings. Students will be invoiced 2 weeks prior to the course commencement. Payment must be made prior to attending any MPA skills courses. If you are booking on a course that is commencing within the next two weeks please contact our Advanced Training Department on 9471 6660.