Enviro West is a short course that introduces best practice principles in water conservation, energy saving and other sustainable issues.
Key topics include:
- Water efficiency
- Energy efficiency
- Grey water re-use and design
- Rainwater haresting and design
Graduates of the Enviro West course are eligible for Waterwise Plumber endorsement by the Water Corporation. For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plumbing tradespersons licence
- Trade Certificate in Plumbing
To enrol on any of the four courses please:
- Meet pre requisites outlined on the course details form
- Complete the above enrolment form
- Create your Unique Student Identifier Number (USI)
- Email completed forms & USI Number to email@example.com
- Please state Enviro West in the subject line of your email.
Once a student has completed all four courses they are eligible to apply for their Plumbing Contractor’s Licence with the Plumbing Licensing Board of WA.
Your enrolment forms will be processed within two weeks of receipt of your application; you will then receive a confirmation email confirming your bookings. Students will be invoiced 2 weeks prior to the course commencement. Payment must be made prior to attending any MPA skills courses. If you are booking on a course that is commencing within the next two weeks please contact our Advanced Training Department on 9471 6660.