(CPCPGS4022A – Service Type “A” Gas Appliances)
This unit of competence CPCPGS4022A Service Type “A” Gas Appliances meets Energy Safety requirements in Western Australia. This unit of competence specifies the outcomes required to diagnose and repair faults on domestic and commercial Type A gas appliances. Work associated with this unit is undertaken within the scope of AS5601:2013 gas installations and local licensing requirements (gas, electrical and plumbing).
Course Content will include
- Electrical safety and isolation
- Gas controls
- Safety devices
- Appliance conversions
- Appliance services
- Certificate III in Plumbing or equivalent qualification
- Restricted “G” Class Gasfitting Permit from Energy Safety. MPA Skills offers the Gasfitting Course, please click here for more details.
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates will be trade qualified as a gasfitter and will allow participants to obtain a Class G Gasfitting permit from Energy Safety. https://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/energysafety/licensing-gas-fitters
To enrol on any of the four courses please:
- Meet pre requisites outlined on the course details form
- Complete the above course details form
- Complete an enrolment form
- Create your Unique Student Identifier Number (USI)
- Email completed forms & USI Number to email@example.com
- Please state Gas Servicing in the subject line of your email.
Your enrolment forms will be processed within two weeks of receipt of ylur application; you will then receive a confirmation email confirming your booking. Students will be invoiced 2 weeks prior to the course commencement. Payment must be made prior to attending any MPA Skills courses. If you are booking on a course this is commencing within the next two weeks please contact our Advaned Training Department on 941 6600.