(CPCPGS4022A – Service Type “A” Gas Appliances)
This unit of competence CPCPGS4022A Service Type “A” Gas Appliances meets Energy Safety requirements in Western Australia. This unit of competence specifies the outcomes required to diagnose and repair faults on domestic and commercial Type A gas appliances. Work associated with this unit is undertaken within the scope of AS5601:2013 gas installations and local licensing requirements (gas, electrical and plumbing).
Course Content will include
- Electrical safety and isolation
- Gas controls
- Safety devices
- Appliance conversions
- Appliance services
- Certificate III in Plumbing or equivalent qualification
- Restricted “G” Class Gasfitting Permit endorsed with “Servicing of NG & LPG while working under supervision” from Energy Safety. MPA Skills offers the Gasfitting Course, please click here for more details.
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates will be trade qualified as a gas fitter and will be able to obtain a Class G Gasfitting permit from Energy Safety. https://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/energysafety/licensing-gas-fitters
To enrol in the above course, please:
- Meet pre requisites outlined on the enrolment form
- Create your Unique Student Identifier Number (USI)
- Complete the above enrolment form
- Email completed form & relevant document(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state Gas Servicing in the subject line of your email.
Your enrolment form will be processed within two weeks of receipt of your application; you will then receive a confirmation email confirming your booking. Students will be invoiced 2 weeks prior to the course commencement. Payment must be made prior to attending any MPA Skills courses. If you are booking on a course that is commencing within the next two weeks please contact our Advanced Training Department on 9471 6600.