This course focuses on:
- Planning, preparing work site & materials
- Removal methods of graffiti
- Applicatio process of protective/preventative coatings (Brush, Roller & spray)
- Completion of clean up activities
This course is designed for any local council staff & painters who maintain public & private buildings.
To enrol on any of the courses please:
- Meet pre requisites
- Complete the above course enrolment form
- Create your Unique Student Identifier Number (USI)
- Email completed forms & USI Number to email@example.com
- Please state Graffiti in the subject line of your email.
Your enrolment forms will be processed within two weeks of receipt of your application; you will then receive a confirmation email confirming your booking. Students will be invoiced 2 weeks prior to the course commencement. Payment must be made prior to attending any MPA Skills courses. If you are booking on a course that is commencing within the next two weeks please contact our Advanced Training Department on 9471 6600.